2012年11月5日星期一

I wish you a happy birthday, Anna temperature Tours! For every one of her 63-year-old face smiling shooting

Anna Wintour will turn 63 (Saturday), and in the last word, she fled to the home on Manhattan's Greenwich cheap luxury handbags for sale Village (Greenwich Village), she lost power during Hurricane Sandy. But is not the point of the haze, we celebrate the occasion, take a tour Wintour's happiest moment, seize the camera because of her fashion, took over in 1988. After all, she said, quit the magazine said: "I think - my father always told me, when you're too angry, it is time to stop the day, I was too angry one day, I picked up gardening. Therefore: 63 Wintourian smile, her 63-year-old slide.





Farah said the company’s greatest emphasis is on its successful apparel business, but it has been developing key accessories licenses over the last six years. “We’ve developed sourcing capabilities, we think the Ralph Lauren aesthetic translates beautifully into accessories and where we have partnerships or licensing relationships with Luxottica (eyewear) or partnerships with Richemont (watches) or L’Oreal (cosmetics). I think we’re with world class, best-in-class partners.”
Expansion into accessories is likely to be strongest in the Middle East, Russia and Asia, specifically China, where rising-income consumers express themselves through a signature or easily identifiable high-end product, he added.
Farah said he was “very pleased with where we stand and where we’re going one of the interesting realities of our results to-date both the extraordinary margin in wholesale and the extraordinary margin we now operate in retail is without high penetration of accessories—which properly executed brings with it higher profit margins. So I think we’re making good progress I think we’re making quality progress I don’t think we’re looking to jam this business artificially in the early stages. My guess is over the long-term it’s going to be a very big part of what we do and that will be more prevalent in Asia and some of the emerging markets, and perhaps some of the more mature markets, but I don’t want to back off the apparel cheap luxury handbags for sale business.”

没有评论:

发表评论