2012年6月14日星期四

The latest 2012 new fashion Balenciaga handbag from saleluxe store

In general, I love any of their much-loved Balenciaga motorcycle bag, Balenciaga.Because of the the Balenciaga simple form and noble feeling, so I always put it down. Balenciaga leather package full of retro flavor. I love them often leather, patent, prints, palm ... you get the idea, I was a fan, so the rest of the PurseBlog team. In fact, only fear and trepidation, I still remember the Balenciaga bag for over expression of concern at the first attempt of the perforated leather brand, I do not think I like Balenciaga classic handbag. This design features may be the largest perforation, I have seen a handbag, I can not help but want to know how to play the bags of long-term wear. Cut into a piece of leather of this size, there are many holes, significantly change the distribution of the material pressure and weight, which may lead to a shorter life span of the bag. Of course, if you buy this bold look, you might do not want to always put it on a season might be doing well. Now I think, if you are looking for a bag in which the tiny dog, this may be good ventilation options. Check out pictures of the bags after the jump and then let us know what you think in the comments.







没有评论:

发表评论