2012年6月12日星期二

Karl Lagerfeld chanel's world for saleluxe world


I like the boy Chanel collection, let me count the ways ... serious yes, youI have beenvery much appreciate the Chanel aestheticbut never felt the need to get a brand bagI isa simple content to enjoy a look at other women. Chanel bags, their debutat least untilthe boys doEver since that fatal runway shoes Chanel famous flap shape, and it is a little more modern and a little more industrial, I have become addicted. I finally have the opportunity to fondle in the spring of 2012 last weekend at the central bankI was not disappointedIn fact, I put my name as a star in the fall of 2012 the boy runway bags, butin August, I will enjoy springI have assembled after the jump bag imageWhether you are a boy's conversion, or you're still fencecheck after the jump bags - they are too goodto miss.




没有评论:

发表评论