2012年8月29日星期三

The Balenciaga Tube S is a lovely non-Motorcycle bag in 2012


The name of the height of the brand's coveted motorcycle bag Balenciaga phoenix luxury bag for sale synonymous. This is impossible as the the brand the modern iterations growth of, with the motorcycle bag, brand design ready to wear, many other phoenix luxury handbags for sale, shoes and accessories, almost all conceal ubiquitous bags Balenciaga mind. Most of my research for Balenciaga see the colors of the new season, as they are released.
However, when I carefully read the Balenciaga website  for sale phoenix luxuries handbags, I encountered recently added a new handbag brand series, Balenciaga tube S. This package has a different aesthetic touch more refined lines of design. In fact, Givenchy feel is a bit dear readers is a great thing - because we believe that Givenchy is the next big handbags moment.




So, let me return to the Balenciaga bag phoenix luxuries bag. The shoulder strap design elements, the brand Balenciaga, but in other respects, this is a completely different appearance. I have been sharing my love, as well as medium-sized shoulder bag, this is true, I can get behind. I love the orange-peel calfskin light gold metal cylindrical lock. Daily use, 7.5 "x 9.5" x 3 "size is perfect. Was only one thing I need to figure out exactly how long, adjustable shoulder strap on it, because this is very important if this length of bag can be slung over my shoulder, and then we have a winner. prices by $ 1,495 Balenciaga.

没有评论:

发表评论