2012年8月8日星期三

Louis Vuitton’s Monogram Multicolore bags,,do you still love it ??


To become perfect honest, it has been a very long time since i have even felt 100% certain Lv was still being making its vibrantly color LV Monogram Multicolore canvas. It’s a glance I connect so heavily using the early 2000s, with Jessica Simpson when she was still being married to Nick Lachey and carrying her LV Monogram Multicolor handbags outlet online Fast throughout MTV on Bride and groom, so when the economy crashed and Simpson and Lachey got divorced and individuals mostly stopped putting on Juicy Couture sweatsuits, nearly all Vuitton clients moved to regular monogram or onto among the brand’s many other materials. Something as taste-specific as louis vuitton cheap quality Monogram Multicolore are only able to remain on top for such a long time.







That is why I had been a little surprised to obtain the Lv Heartbreaker lately. Both in stingray-trimmed and full canvas versions, it’s a brand new Multicolore option that may have people thinking about the fabric who haven’t considered it inside a very long time. I wasn’t keen on the appearance to begin with (whatsoever), however with a complete pink stingray flap, dare I only say that I’m intrigued? Take a look at more versions from the bag following the jump and let’s discuss whether quality LV Monogram Multicolore handbag  can produce a comeback.

I’m a little amazed at myself for liking this bag whatsoever, however the mixture of stringray and vachetta leathers and merely a little of monogram within the whitened version feels very spring-like and appealing, on the certain level. I am not as passionate concerning the black stingray version or either from the all-canvas options, but I saw why they’d attract individuals who already such as the material. If little else, this is actually the very first time I’ve checked out Monogram Multicolore with not disdain in a long time. Maybe ever.

没有评论:

发表评论