2013年1月7日星期一

The you wear BOTTEGA VENETA with BAG


It is no secret that I am a huge fan of cheap designer wholesale quality luxury replica handbags Bottega Veneta (Bottega Veneta), and in fact, Vlad. From bags, clothes, shoes, accessories, it may be brand Vlad, I wear the most. I was browsing the website of the Bottega Veneta recently encountered early 2013 the fall of the album (which is beyond amazing), occurred in belted package. I can not put their own pockets, because the name is derogatory, rather than what is in the bag, but it allows me to thinking: What will you wear this package?
Bottega Veneta Belt Bag

Belt bags received terrible representative of the 1990s, complete and totally anachronistic abuse, but there are a lot of designers also redesigned the look and it's beautiful. I would like Bottega Veneta cheap designer wholesale quality luxury replica handbags (Bottega Veneta) has completed the feat, and I like to wear shown in the overall appearance, but this I turn to you and see what you think.

没有评论:

发表评论