2012年9月5日星期三

I hope I will shake the cloak and her fendi, and the set of "Gossip Girl Leighton Meester"


When I saw these pictures, a collection of Gossip Girl Leighton Meester and Penn Badgley, I turned to envy. Not exceed Dayton perfect skin, her mustard yellow Fendi phoenix luxuries handbags playing hide and seek, her blouse and chapeau perfect match. Instead, I'm jealous of her shawl.





You guys, I've bought so many shawls. I have ordered them online high expectations. I buy phoenix luxuries handbags at the store, and vowed to find a way, their style completely when I got home. All have failed, are back to where they came. I do not know what the problem is, but every time I see this photo, another young woman looked lovely cloak, I feel quite envious of. This is not even the largest I've seen cloak, rather than by a long, but people continue to fail Cape 101, this is a sad reminder that I will never wear clothing. I return to the shawl, women pour a little bit.

没有评论:

发表评论